From: 20/11/2006 until: 21/11/2006
3rd International Fresenius Conference: GM Crops and Foods
The international conference focuses on:
- Current global status of genetically modified crops
- EU authorisation procedures - view from EFSA
- Post-Market-Monitoring - view from authority and industry
- Co-existence of GM and non-GM crops in Europe - view from the EU Commission
- Threshold levels for seeds - view from the EU Commission and the seed production industry
- Co-existence - country approaches, e.g. UK, Denmark
- Reaction along the supply chain.
The speakers are experts from European research institutions, relevant authorities, companies and organisations.
Location: Frankfurt-MÃ¶rfelden, Germany