From: 20/11/2007 until: 21/11/2007
Coexistence between Genetically Modified and non-GM based Agricultural Supply Chains (GMCC-07)
The third GMCC conference is organised by the European Commission â Directorate General Joint Research Centre and in particular the Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (JRC-IPTS).
The GMCC-07 Conference will gather the multidisciplinary scientific community involved in researching how agricultural supply chains can adapt to novel regulatory and market-driven co-existence requirements world-wide. It will also serve policy-makers to access the latest scientific results and identify future research needs with policy relevance.Â
The scientific progamme includes:
- Gene flow in agricultural systems
- Strategies for co-existence and organisational measures across the supply chain
- Case studies of specific supply chains
- Socio-economics of co-existence
- Legal and policy issues
- Traceability and control of co-existence.
Location: Seville, Spain